Merrill C.Waters started American Providers in July of 1988. Our focus has been to help retirees or soon to be retirees protect, manage and grow their wealth. He wanted to develop a financial organization that would be able to help its clients avoid common financial mistakes. One of these mistakes was not having an estate plan. We have helped thousand of clients establish an estate plan to protect their assets from probate through a network of attorneys we have worked with. We also work with our clients to protect themselves against the cost of having a catastrophic illness through the use of long term care insurance or other solutions. American Providers is a full service independent financial firm that helps its clients reduce taxes in some cases, works with clients to meet their income or other needs and even can assist their children in administering an estate after a death. Our experience comes from working on thousands of cases over the past 20+ years.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Helping our clients avoid Probate with Estate Plans
- Assisting our clients meet and plan for their Income needs and avoid outliving their money
- Helping our clients children settle their estate with our Trust Administration Services
- Assist our clients plan for managing their annuities and life Insurance
- Asset titling and trust funding services
Our team consists of professionals who are experienced in these areas and you can read more about them below.